Armani Hotel Milan, 5 stars luxury hotel located in the heart of the famous Milan fashion district, is looking for a Bar Manager to join our Food & Beverage Department.
• Select, train, evaluate, develop, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees, to ensure that established cultural and standards are met.
• The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
• Describe and ensure quality of all food and beverage items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
• The ability to work closely with F&B Manager to design an effective beverages menu and wine list while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price.
• Being able to create drink list based on seasonality and mixologist trends. respecting the beverage cost company guidelines.
• Generate and analyze the monthly menu engineering report, taking proactive steps to maintain the profitability based on the result of the report.
• Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
• Take an active role to meet the financial goals of the bar.
• Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
• Maintain the concept and position of the Bamboo bar in the community and knowledge of competition and industry trends
• Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Meals in our Staff canteen; Uniform and laundry service; Tailored training programs; Company discounts on Armani shops.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE
• We are looking for individuals who have a solid knowledge of Food & Beverage, have a strong work ethic and people-management skills, great attention to details, and who are proactive to address and resolve issues.
• Two Years Management experience in the same position.
• Preferred 5* Hotel Deluxe experience.
• A college degree preferably specializing in bar/restaurant/hotel management, or equivalent experience is required.
Applicants must hold legal authorization to work in Italy at the time of application.
Languages required: English and Italian.
Welcome to Armani Hotel Milano, a five stars luxury hotel inaugurated in 2011 following a collaboration between Giorgio Armani S.p.A., one of the most prestigious fashion brands in the world, and Emaar Properties PJSC, the creator of iconic development projects. Located in the heart of the famous Milan fashion district of Via Manzoni and Via Montenapoleone, just a few minutes away from the amazing Duomo cathedral and La Scala Theatre, the Armani Hotel Milano, with 95 luxury guestrooms and suites, is the second hotel of the brand Armani Hotels & Resorts after the Armani Hotel Dubai situated in the famous Burj Khalifa. Armani Hotel Milano is the perfect place for a luxury experience made of comfort, privacy and beauty, in line with the Stay with Armani philosophy, which promises a “home-away-from-home” experience: we welcome every guest as our own, delivering a genuine home approach and a unique lifestyle experience.