About the job
• Handling inbound Reservations telephone calls in a polite, professional and efficient manner, meeting the needs of the guest at all times;
• Answer and converse with guests in a professional and efficient manner over the phone;
• Communicating in a polite, efficient and friendly manner with team members and other departments at all times;
• Ensure that any matter relevant to guest satisfaction is communicated appropriately, allowing for corrective measures to be taken;
• Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Meals in our Staff canteen; Uniform and laundry service; Tailored training programs; Company discounts on Armani shops.
- Department: Reservations
• Proficiency in English and Italian – Third language would be a plus
• Proficiency in Opera
• Previous experience in similar and/or related fields in a 5* Hotel
• Excellent communication skills
Applicants must hold legal authorization to work in Italy at the time of application.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Languages required: English and Italian.
Welcome to Armani Hotel Milano, a five stars luxury hotel inaugurated in 2011 following a collaboration between Giorgio Armani S.p.A., one of the most prestigious fashion brands in the world, and Emaar Properties PJSC, the creator of iconic development projects.
Located in the heart of the famous Milan fashion district of Via Manzoni and Via Montenapoleone, just a few minutes away from the amazing Duomo cathedral and La Scala Theatre, the Armani Hotel Milano, with 95 luxury guestrooms and suites, is the second hotel of the brand Armani Hotels & Resorts after the Armani Hotel Dubai situated in the famous Burj Khalifa.
Armani Hotel Milano is the perfect place for a luxury experience made of comfort, privacy and beauty, in line with the Stay with Armani philosophy, which promises a “home-away-from-home” experience: we welcome every guest as our own, delivering a genuine home approach and a unique lifestyle experience.