- Understand all building related systems and equipment – Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Life Safety, IT, HVAC and R, Kitchen, Laundry, Pool, etc.
- Follow company preventative maintenance procedures and guidelines for guestrooms, equipment, public space, grounds, landscaping, and building envelop, etc.
- Maintain engineering related check book accounting procedures to ensure department operates with-in budgeted guidelines while maintaining required stock of supplies and materials.
- Use company PM and Incident recording platforms and software for registering, follow-up and resolution of engineering related incidents.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Effectively supervise, train, and assign tasks to and follow-up with engineering staff to ensure maximum productivity.
- Understand the engineering records and filing system.
- Monitor and maintain all Engineering Spaces in a safe, clean, organized, energy efficient manner.
- Tour hotel complex daily identifying items requiring engineering, housekeeping or other departmental actions.
- Considered the property expert on all Life Safety related items, trains all managers in these areas.
- Understand brand related issues and procedures, problem tracking procedures and working to correct them.
- Basic understanding of elementary accounting procedures.
- Basic understanding of PC operation and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and internet use.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations, seen as a strong leader through-out hotel.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job duties as assigned.
Reporting to Engineering Manager and Director of Engineering.
Maintain all building related systems and the building envelop to ensure the safety of hotel guests, associates and vendors. Ensure compliance with company Engineering Culture, preventative maintenance programs and procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Mission and Values as well as Building/Fire/Health codes. Maintain building complex as energy efficiency as possible constantly looking for ways to save energy.Responsibilities
- Job type
- Yerevan, Armenia
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible