The world is a big place and Marriott Executive Apartments offers corporate apartments in the biggest and best cities for business travel across Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. Join the Marriott Executive Apartments team and help our guests adapt to a new locale and feel comfortable and cared for while living away from home.
Here’s To Your Journey with Convention Plaza Apartments.
Convention Plaza Apartments, next to Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, managed by Marriott Properties (International) Limited, a prestigious serviced apartments in Wanchai, Hong Kong. About 590 fully furnished apartments occupy the 12th to 46th floors, and most of them are designer decorated using imported furnishing and quality detailing. The majority of the units command ever-changing panoramic views across Victoria Harbour.
Convention Plaza Apartments, 1 Harbour Road, Wanchai is currently hiring the Property Manager.
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 6100lodging properties located in the United States and 120 other countries and territories.
- Plans and supervise a team of management/technical and housekeeping staff for the management and maintenance of Convention Plaza Apartments
- To monitor and ensure Convention Plaza Apartments is managed in compliance with the standards, practices and requirements set out in the BMO and the property’s DMC
- To regularly meet with and consult the property’s Owner Committee on the management and operation issues of Convention Plaza Apartments
- To model, lead and empower to respond to owners/residents feedbacks and necessarily adjust services/policies to meet customer preferences and needs
- To create a service-oriented environment and empower others to build strong relationship with owners and residents
- To coach direct reports to work together to resolve customer issues
- To oversee, coach and monitor Leasing & Sales Department, and Housekeeping Department on making business decisions and to demonstrate sound business judgement
- To build partnership across departments to solve complex issues and improve performance
- To evaluate profit and loss statements, develops business plans, operating budgets, and to conduct forecasting for the company
- To monitor the company’s financial performance and maximize results
- To carry out other duties in the best interests and benefits of the company, the owners and the residents
- 10 years Property Management working experience
- holder of Estate Agents License
- being member of professional property management institute e.g. CIH, HKIH
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible