This position will assist in coordinating the deployment of a global food and beverage system to Hyatt hotels in the Asia Pacific region. This resource will be a representative of the Hyatt corporate office and a main point of contact for the food and beverage vendor and our hotel colleagues including upper level management colleagues from the beginning to the end of each hotel’s food and beverage system installation.
The duties and responsibilities of the F&B Point of Sales (POS) Project Coordinator will include:
- Communicate with the Hyatt food and beverage (point of sales) vendor and the hotel teams to validate all important tasks and deliverables have been completed within time constraint provided.
- Prepare and manage project deployment documents and other planning materials.
- Prepare and present project status reports and provide timely and accurate information for status updates to the project team, stakeholders and vendors.
- Attend all calls between the food and beverage vendor and hotel colleagues.
- Identify and escalates issues to the appropriate parties when needed.
Experience and Qualifications
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese and ability to professionally speak with upper and middle level management
- Strong organization skills needed to coordinate 5 hotel schedules simultaneously
- Understanding of project management with 2 - 3 years project management experience obtained by assisting/coordinating mid-scale projects as well as proven success record of working several projects simultaneously under tight schedules
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is global hospitality company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Hyatt employs 100,000 associates worldwide and has revenues ~4.7B annually. Hyatt has been recognized one of the top 100 companies to work 203 thru 2017. https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2018
- Job type
- Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible