Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: https://atriumhospitality.com/external-candidates-2/
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
To produce all orders as required by business volume and the Chef in an efficient, timely, and high-quality manner. Prepare all food for the next shift and the following day as required and directed.
1. Prepare food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following designated recipes
2. Stock and maintain designated food station
3. Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment
4. Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
5. Performs any other job related duties as assigned
1. Minimum one year culinary experience required
2. ServSafe Certification required
3. Culinary Certificate preferred
4. Must be flexible to work all shifts to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible