Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via online at - www.pchresortscareers.com/applynow
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, PCH Hotels and Resorts, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Restaurant Manager focuses on supporting the day to day activities in Restaurant outlets, Room Service and Bar/Lounge. Position supervises daily restaurant operations; assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards, assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods; and supervises Room Service and Bar/Lounge departments where applicable. Position assists in ensuring guest and associate satisfaction is achieved while maintaining the operating budget.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of restaurant operational procedures
- Understanding of Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Room Service and Banquet department procedures
- Knowledge of basic sanitation requirements and food handling safety standards
- Effective decision making skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong customer and associate relation skills
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they relate to restaurant outlets
- Effective influence skills
- Ability to effectively manage labor productivity
- Good presentation and platform skills
- Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Strong organization skills
- Effective conflict management skills
- Effective change management skills
- Good training/facilitator skills
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equipment
Education or Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Hospitality Management Degree beneficial
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Opelika, AL, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible