Assistant F&B H/F
About the job
Bagatelle is a worldwide restaurant company operating in several countries such as: France, United Kingdom, Spain, Greece, United States, Mexico with restaurants and bars.
We are seeking an Assistant F&B to lead, organize and support the day-to-day missions of the Operations Team.
Duty and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and supporting all administrative duties for the team.
- Coordinating schedules, appointments, and bookings for the team.
- Developing and implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Overseeing budgeting, reporting, planning.
- Ensuring all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Department: F&B Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organisation.
- Good level of English and French.
- Mastering the pack office: word, excel, power point.
- Languages required: English and French.
Bagatelle is a French hospitality brand of luxury restaurants and beach clubs that celebrate the South of France’s joie de vivre and epicurean spirit.
Bagatelle Group now boasts 14 Bagatelle venues around the world with New York, Miami, St. Barths, London, St. Tropez, Mykonos, Bodrum, Courchevel, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Tulum, Los Cabos, Dubai, Bahrain, and Riyadh, and plans on opening multiple new concepts and destinations over the next five years.
The global group also operates the two St. Tropez branches of Parisian brands Loulou and Piaf, along with Raspoutine in both St. Tropez and Miami.