Junior Financial Controller Intern H/F
About the job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Accounting closing and monthly reporting:
- Preparation of monthly and annual closing work in conjunction with the various accounting firms
(US, UK, France, Spain, Greece).
- Preparation of summary documents: income statements, account balances, operating statements, balance sheets.
- Control of the reliability of accounting data and analytical imputation.
Budget & Re Forecast:
- Realization of the monthly P&L.
- Preparation of the various budgets and re forecasts.
- Calculation of ratios and implementation of key indicators.
- Salary: depending on experience
- Department: Finance & Accounting
- Ability to analyze, control and summarize.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Mastery of Excel and Power Point is required.
- Experience in TS, M&A or Audit is appreciated.
- Languages required: English and French.
Bagatelle is a French hospitality brand of luxury restaurants and beach clubs that celebrate the South of France’s joie de vivre and epicurean spirit.
Bagatelle Group now boasts 14 Bagatelle venues around the world with New York, Miami, St. Barths, London, St. Tropez, Mykonos, Bodrum, Courchevel, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Tulum, Los Cabos, Dubai, Bahrain, and Riyadh, and plans on opening multiple new concepts and destinations over the next five years.
The global group also operates the two St. Tropez branches of Parisian brands Loulou and Piaf, along with Raspoutine in both St. Tropez and Miami.