Sous Chef H/F
About the job
Bagatelle is a worldwide restaurant company operating in several countries such as: France, United Kingdom, Spain, Greece, United States, Mexico with restaurants and bars.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Realization of the preliminary preparations.
- Realization of recipes from technical sheets.
- Realization of the dishes according to the menu, the orders.
- Verification of the preparations (tasting, analysis and rectification).
SUPPLY AND STORAGE
- Elaboration of a provisional list of products necessary to the realizations.
- Realization of inventories.
- Storage of foodstuffs according to the methods prescribed in the establishment.
- Reception and quantitative and qualitative verification of deliveries.
HYGIENE & SAFETY
- Application of the rules of hygiene and safety in force.
- Control of the storage of products and materials according to the instructions and legislation in force.
- Wear professional clothing in accordance with health and safety legislation.
- Management of administrative tasks and schedules.
- Leading the team and helping to maintain the motivation of the members.
- Helping to develop the employees.
- Department: F&B kitchen
- Minimum 2 years relevant experiences.
- High work capacity.
- Highly motivated and good communication skills.
- Sense of discipline and respect for hierarchy.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good resistance to stress.
- Language required: English.
Bagatelle is a French hospitality brand of luxury restaurants and beach clubs that celebrate the South of France’s joie de vivre and epicurean spirit.
Bagatelle Group now boasts 14 Bagatelle venues around the world with New York, Miami, St. Barths, London, St. Tropez, Mykonos, Bodrum, Courchevel, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Tulum, Los Cabos, Dubai, Bahrain, and Riyadh, and plans on opening multiple new concepts and destinations over the next five years.
The global group also operates the two St. Tropez branches of Parisian brands Loulou and Piaf, along with Raspoutine in both St. Tropez and Miami.