Salary - Up to £28,000 pa
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - 1 year in a quality restaurant
BAO Shoreditch are seeking a Chef de Partie to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing's food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie looking for an opportunity in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
BAO will be opening a new restaurant on Redchurch Street in Shoreditch. BAO’s goal is to create restaurants that offer a different experience to each other, inspired by our founder’s upbringing and travels around Asia. Each restaurant within the group has been designed with a unique narrative & menu.
We're looking for an experienced Line Chef to join our kitchen team, creating exceptional dishes and delivering an all-encapsulating experience to our guests. You'll have experience working in a quality kitchen, adhering to standard operating and Health and Safety procedures. More importantly we are looking for people for as passionate about food and hospitality as we are!
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Prior experience as a Line Chef or Chef de Partie within a fast-paced quality, restaurant;
- Eagerness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in;
- A creative approach with impeccable attention to detail;
- Passion for about food and hospitality, along with the eagerness to continually learn;
- The desire to develop your career within an ambitious and trend-setting restaurant group;
- 50% off dining across BAO and JKS Restaurants;
- School of BAO - workshops, talks and field trips;
- BAO yearly anniversary gifts;
- A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
- Employee Assistance Program
Created by Erchen Chang, Wai Ting & Shing Tat Chung in 2013, BAO started in a shed in a car park in East London. BAO opened its first restaurant in Soho in April 2015, winning a Micehlin Bib Gourmand 5 years running. BAO now has 4 restaurants, one in Fitzrovia and its third in Borough Market. In 2020, BAO opened a new concept restaurant, Café BAO in Kings Cross; a delivery brand, Rice Error; and their online digital supermarket, Convni.