The Director of Excellence – The Americas will play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery, in line with the positioning of each property, of all related manifestos (travel preparation, arrival, room, experiences, and departure) and in achieving or exceeding our targets in terms of guest satisfaction, quality assurance and financial metrics for Rooms related areas.
The role will act as an internal consultant, a coach and a trainer supporting the General Manager and Rooms/Front-Office/Housekeeping Manager / Spa (s) at our properties in North & South America.
● Actively support the properties in aligning all related manifestos with the positioning of each property
● Actively support the teams on property in successfully delivering and embedding the resulting property-specific manifestos within the operations.
● Support the General Manager in assessing that the product has the organizational structure, processes and tools to deliver the strategic priorities.
● Monitor the performance of all related topics from a LQA and guest satisfaction perspectives on an ongoing basis with follow ups with the teams as necessary.
● Lead internal LQA assessments at property level to ensure that our products can achieve/exceed their LQA targets on all Rooms / Spa related aspects. (This position will not cover F&B departments)
● Lead the roll out in the area of any related global programs, adapting them to the specifics of each product, in line with their positioning.
● Develop and implement practices for cost control in the operation.
- 401k plan or equivalent (depending on where the position is based)
- Health Insurance
- Discovering Belmond (Complimentary and discount program for employees)
- Eligible to participate in the company's Management Incentive Program