The successful candidate will graciously welcome guests to the hotel displaying a smile and offering a warm welcome acknowledging everyone that walks through the King Street, Meeting Street and Market Street entrances. The Doorperson/Greeter will maintain control of who is entering the hotel. The Doorperson/Greeter will have complete knowledge of hotel features/services, outlets and all hours of operations.
Belmond Charleston Place provides a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and AD&D insurance. You are eligible for the majority of these plans after 60 days of full-time employment. The effective date will be the first of the month following your 60th day worked. We also offer 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid vacation and holidays, as well as tuition assistance.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Constance Moofushi Resort Maldives
Interested in this opportunity?
- Divisional Revenue Manager, North AmericaNew York, NY, United States
- Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility ManagerSanta Barbara, CA, United States
- Overnight Supervisor (on-call)Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- Catering Administrative AssistantCharleston, SC, United States
- Travel SupportCharleston, SC, United States