Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Dimension Development Company, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Act as onsite contact for all assigned groups, as well as working with the customer to produce BEO’s and Convention Resumes. Ensures that all special arrangements - Food and Beverage, Audio Visual, and other requests are properly documented on BEO’s and signed by authorized representative.
- Ensures timely distribution of all BEO’s and Resumes to the appropriate departments and follows up on any questions.
- Maintains detailed files, notes, records, and trace systems to ensure event meets with customer expectations.
- Verifies space requirements and meeting room set-up with the client, and ensures that public space needed is properly maintained and in good condition.
- Confirms revisions in agendas, room blocks, etc. and notifies corresponding departments in a timely manner.
- Finalizes the program/agenda with client and checks all scheduled functions one hour prior to start time.
- Reviews event sheets and works with appropriate departments to ensure quality and satisfaction.
- Maintains positive guest and employee relations through prompt, precise, and courteous communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and familiarity with brand specific property Management System(s).
- Exercise excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
- Use analytical skills for measuring business potential and value to the hotel.
- Interact with all levels of customers and hotel management.
- Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
- Education Bachelor’s degree in business administration or sales and marketing preferred
- Experience Minimum 3 years banquet or meeting planner experience; OR, equivalent combination of education and experience.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Boca Raton, FL, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration