Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Dimension Development Company, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Act as the primary resource for the operational and administrative functions for group block management including building blocks, managing group inventory, billing, pre-arrival and post departure tasks as required.
- Act as a resource to the hotel and the client for information. Verify information and disseminate as appropriate.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the sales, front office, accounting areas. Have a thorough understanding of the operational areas, guest patterns, demand periods and seasons.
- Maintain a working knowledge of revenue management principles as it applies to the hotel in general by attending revenue mgt and sales meetings in order to insure financial objectives of the property are met.
- Possess a working knowledge of the brands guest loyalty program and how it applies to group customers in order to ensure proper credit for reward programs to meeting planners.
- Attend Daily Business review meeting to be aware of business trends, new bookings and changes to current bookings.
- Attend Weekly Revenue Strategy Meeting.
- Attend brand or company training programs as directed (may involve overnight travel).
- Maintain accurate files and systems for information retrieval as it relates to group bookings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong technical skills in Word, Excel, Outlook along with good internet navigation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility.
- Experience with hotel PMS systems and operational proficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Superior oral/written communication skills; ability to interact successfully with
- all levels.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge of general office equipment (e.g., fax machine, copy machine, printers).
- Tact and good judgment and proven experience interacting with customers and hotel management.
- Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
- Education High school diploma required.
- Experience Minimum 6 months experience in hospitality, sales, marketing or accounts payable/receivable.
- Licenses/Certifications N/A
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Boca Raton, FL, United States
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- As soon as possible