We have a fantastic opportunity for you to be involved in the growth and development of an expanding contact centre with a strong focus on people development, motivation, leadership as well as the recruitment and training of new staff and the implementation of new procedures and systems.
Here at Booking.com we work at scale yet we never lose sight of what makes us personal. From the volumes we work with, to the changes we manage on a daily basis, through the daily interactions our teams have with each other; it all has a direct impact on our customers and our ability to grow. For this reason, we need experienced Customer Service Managers who are looking for the next step in their career to join our growing office in Lille.
You will work as part of the site leadership team to ensure incoming multilingual telephone and email customer queries are handled effectively and, most importantly, to the satisfaction of our customers. You’re mainly responsible for ensuring that the Vilnius Customer Service Centre runs smoothly from an operational perspective.
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic, international Customer Services Manager with substantial team management experience in a contact centre environment, who is passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer services and has experience with motivating and driving performance improvements within the team.
- The successful organisation and running of an internationally focused Customer Service Centre;
- The management of the Customer Service Centre daily operation to meet SLA’s on both a local and global scale;
- The recruitment, management, coaching and development of a team of Team Leaders to ensure quality and productivity targets are met, as well as overall responsibility for the development of the contact centre agents through the Team leaders:
- Effective Change Management – knowing how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours;
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets;
- Handle and oversee the management of site operational issues such as facilities and landlords, or other office/site tasks as appropriate;
- People management skills, including experience of managing large teams through layers;
- Extensive in-house contact centre management experience;
- Flexibility, able to work various shifts if required;
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;
- Professional, proactive, positive and with a “can-do” attitude;
- Analytic skills and ability to understand and draw conclusions from data;
- University educational level or equivalent further education;
Please submit a copy of your full resume in English.The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Lithuania) UAB is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in France. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Lithuania) UAB is looking for a Customer Service Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
- Job type
- Lille, France
- Customer Service
- English, French
- Starting in
- As soon as possible