Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com's partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we’re looking for!
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planet’s #1 accommodation site. Booking.com’s diverse team, 17,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Vilnius or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com’s globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com’s guests and partners.
So, are you ready?
- Fluency in English and Polish
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact for Booking.com’s accommodation partners by phone and email; resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, -rates, -and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
What you’ll get in return:
We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Gross salary of 1187 euro – based on 40 hours
- Full time paid training of 2 weeks
- 20days of holiday per year on a full-time basis
- Quarterly bonus plan
- 30% extra pay for hours worked at the weekend
- Schedule 4-6 weeks in advance
- Health insurance package
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on-demand professional training courses
- Vibrant, social and international working environment
- Easy to get to, brand new office location in Vilnius
- On-site meals plus free snacks and hot drinks
- Invites to regular social events
- And of course, discount on Booking.com for you, your friends and your fam
Want to apply?
If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Lithuania) UAB is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Lithuania. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Lithuania) UAB is looking for a Customer Service Partner Representative - Polish. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Customer Service
- English, Polish
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- May 2018