Do you have a passion for people? Can you work with our Customer Service team to offer motivation, encourage development, offer proactive leadership and drive new initiatives? You may be interested in our exciting new position as a Customer Service Team Lead within our brand new Customer Service site in Vilnius, Lithuania, opening in quarter 2, 2018!
The global Customer Service department at Booking.com is designed to provide our customers with the best experience; with over 12 sites, 40 languages, and 7000 staff having a combined 2.1 million conversations a month. Yet, despite our scale, we still manage to give that personal touch every time. Every individual in our department has a huge part to play in our success, including our hard-working Customer Service Team Lead that help focus on operational procedures, recruitment and training, while also being a strong people manager.
In this unique position you encourage, provide focus and support your team achieve their goals. You create a safe working environment and analyze, plan and troubleshoot work activities. You nurture (multicultural) talent and lead by understanding your people.
Our multilingual Customer Service team provides dedicated assistance and advocacy to make sure stays meet or exceed their expectations. Together with your team you find solutions, formulate new ideas and embrace change. Your team consists of around 15 international Customer Service Executives.
You report directly to the Customer Service Manager of this location.
You will manage a team of about 15 talent Customer Services Executives. You will lead them, develop them and make sure that they are consistently able to provide excellence in Customer Service.
- Bachelors level;
- Minimum 2 year’s people management experience in an international environment;
- Experience within a customer support services;
- Advanced English and preferably another language;
- Able to work various shifts if required (day shift, late shift or weekend shift)
- Full time paid training provided; no previous experience necessary!
- Invites to regular social events
- Discount on Booking.com for yourself, friends and family
- International working environment
- Health insurance package
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings and weekends
- Convenient and brand new office location in Vilnius
- 20 holidays per year (on a full-time basis)
- Onsite meals available and free hot drinks and snacks every day
The hiring company Booking.com (Lithuania) UAB is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Lithuania. Booking.com (Lithuania) UAB is looking for a Team Lead - Customer Service. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- May 2018