A bustling Parisian brasserie offering exceptional value and traditional French food in a historic Art Deco setting. The building also plays host to the ZL Cafe, Bar Americain and The Crazy Coqs - a live music and cabaret venue.
Why work with us as a Café Waiter/Waitress:
In addition to the benefits you’d expect from working with a professional company, we also offer:
- Incredible supplier trips in the UK and overseas to develop your wine, champagne, spirits, coffee, beer and food knowledge, whilst creating unforgettable memories
- Refer a Friend + Rewarding Excellence Schemes – Earn bonuses of up to £2,000!
- Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme – Specialist, independent advice and support
- £100 dining voucher on passing probation and 30% discounts at all Corbin & King restaurants
We're looking for a Café Waiter/Waitress who has:
- At least one year experience in a busy, standards focused restaurant or hotel
- A passion for delivering fantastic service and creating unrivaled experiences for our guests
- Enthusiasm to succeed within a professional team
- The desire to challenge themselves in a busy restaurant
- Flexibility to work mornings, weekends and evenings
Apply for this Café Waiter/Waitress role and build a rewarding career within Corbin & King!
Salary: £27,000 to £29,000 per annum + overtime & benefits
- Job type
- Soho, London, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Corbin & King
Today, Corbin & King’s current portfolio comprises The Wolseley on Piccadilly, The Delaunay in Aldwych, Brasserie Zédel in Soho, Colbert in Chelsea, Fischer's in Marylebone, Bellanger in Islington, Café Wolseley at Bicester Village and Soutine in St John’s Wood.
At Corbin & King, we believe that people are our biggest asset and we are proud to deliver hospitality from the heart to create places where people feel they belong.