Salary - up to £14 per hour
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - 1 year in a quality restaurant
Brigadiers are seeking a Waiter/Waitress to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing’s food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Waiter/Waitress looking for an opportunity in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
Inspired by the army mess bars of India, where military regiments go to eat, drink and socialise, Brigadiers accommodates 140 covers internally with a further 34 on an outdoor terrace. Encouraging socialising and camaraderie, live sport is shown on demand in selected rooms, whilst pool and classic card games is offered for those who wish to play while they eat and drink. The food offering focuses on different methods of Indian barbecue, utilising tandoors, charcoal grills, rotisseries, wood ovens and classic Indian smokers. The drinks offering marries together the food and social spirit of the restaurant with beer, whisky, cocktails on tap and large serves.
As a Waiter/ Waitress you will work closely with the management team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day procedures of the restaurant, with excellent opportunities for personal development. You will receive comprehensive menu and service training, as well as team visits to the world's best producers of craft beer and whisky.
The Successful Waiter/Waitress will have:
- Prior experience as a Waiter/Waitress within a high-quality restaurant;
- Eagerness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in;
- A creative approach with impeccable attention to detail;
- Passion for about food and hospitality, along with the eagerness to continually learn;
- The desire to develop your career within an ambitious and trend-setting restaurant group;
- 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
- A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
- Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group;
- A supportive, people-focussed culture;
- Free meals on duty;
- Employee referral bonus;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Employee of the Month and Long Service awards;
- 28 days' holiday per year;
- Great staff parties.
JKS Restaurants’ portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table, Sabor and Lyle’s; as well as Hoppers, BAO, Brigadiers, Berenjak, Motu and Flor. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.