Brisbane Marriott is excited to announce a multi-million dollar renovation project which will see the transformation of our 267 guest rooms and suites, executive lounge, two floors of event space and signature restaurant. In line with our exciting new refurbishment, we are looking for vibrant, dedicated, guest focused professionals to join our experienced team.
Must have valid working rights within Australia
- Candidates MUST possess a valid QLD RSA Certificate.
- Arrive at work on time in the uniform provided, ensuring a neat and tidy appearance, conforming to the hotel’s grooming policy.
- Greet and welcome Executive Level guests upon arrival to the Executive Lounge.
- Assist Executive Level guests with any specific requests they may have.
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of the Executive Lounge.
- Prepare and supply breakfast to Executive Level guests in the Executive Lounge as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Serve drinks and evening canapes to Executive Level guests in the Executive Lounge as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise closely with Concierge and Front Office regarding guest requests.
- Assist with site inspections of the hotel when required.
- Assist in any other area within Restaurant, In Room Dining and Banquets when necessary.
- Follow established Workplace Health and Safety rules and regulations and demonstrate duty of care to all of our associates.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Senior Management.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as directed by Department Manager.
- Keeps back of house work areas clean and tidy.
- Perform any other duties as required by Senior Management.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Queensland, Australia
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract