Marriott Hotels - Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Effectively executes process and procedures for systems management including patching, pre-emptive maintenance, upgrades, backup, disaster recovery planning and testing as well as user ID management and Audit controls.
One year prior experience in operating or opening one of our Company Managed Hotels alternatively prior experiences in operating or opening one of our competitor Hotels.
Solid knowledge of:
- Server and Active Directory Architecture and Security implementation.
- Windows Server Operating System and Active Directory.
- Desktop Operating iT and Desktop Management (GPO).
- Outlook email and approved mobile devices.
- iT organization and resources available.
- LAN Networks.
- Understanding of all of the Company’s technical standards and MIPs.
- Proactively seeks to achieve desired results.
- Executes, prioritizes, organizes, and accomplishes assigned work.
- Demonstrates and applies iT knowledge by keeping up-to-date technically and applies new knowledge to job.
Ensures stakeholder technology needs are met as per assigned.
- Build and maintain positive and effective relations with all the stakeholders.
- Provides timely information to co-workers.
- Demonstrates ability to operate independently (as well remotely).
- Builds and maintain positive and effective relations with other members of iT team, Regional iT, properties management team members in the cluster and technology partners, resulting in an effective work environment.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to conduct iT activities.
- Monitors and manages the acquisition and maintenance of property based systems.
- Ensures that computer and network operations occur according to procedures.
- Ensures backup/recovery functions are performed on scheduled basis.
- Ensures administration functions for hardware, operating and application systems are maintained and completed on consistent basis.
- Generates systems communications for property users to provide user tips, alert users of system problems and inform staff of progress or status.
- Competent written and spoken English skills.
- Potential leadership skills.
- Past project management and organization skills.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Queensland, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible