All applicants must have a valid, open manual Drivers Licence.
To provide a warm and friendly welcome to guests and visitors to the hotel; to assist guests with their luggage and action any requests they may have; to valet park cars for hotel guests and visitors; to provide and receive information. To be a problem solver and coordinator of activities with the utmost politeness, efficiency and friendliness.
- Candidate must possess an open, manual Drivers Licence.
- Greet and welcome all guests in a polite and friendly manner.
- Be fully conversant at all times with activities and facilities within the hotel, operating hours, costs etc.
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of Brisbane and its services, specifically tourist attractions, restaurants, theatre, shopping etc.
- Anticipate guests needs and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
- Ensure the foyer areas, driveways and Porte cochere are in a spotless condition at all times.
- Assist all guests with luggage; collect and deliver with minimum delay.
- Receive, handle and relay and messages, mail and facsimiles in an efficient and timely manner as per departmental procedure.
- Have complete knowledge of Marriott policies and procedures and keep knowledge updated via Concierge Diary / Log and Memo Log.
- Ensure all information is transferred from shift to shift via Log Book, ensuring a smooth transition from shift to shift.
- Valet park cars taking the utmost care as per departmental procedure.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Liaise with their departments throughout the hotel in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Assist other departments if and when required, as directed by a senior associate.
- The Hotel requires that you will follow established Workplace Health and Safety rules and regulations and demonstrate duty of care to all of our associates.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Senior Management.
- Job type
- Part-time job
- Queensland, Australia
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible