Explore our very big world
As a world-class leader in the travel industry, there’s no better place than Marriott International to make your mark. Joining us, you’ll get to entertain and meet people from all over the world as you build your experience. You’ll find a place where your personality and ideas are appreciated just as much as the work you do. And you’ll grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our global family.
The impact you’ll make
First impressions are everything. And you’ll set the tone for every guest’s stay. With a genuinely warm welcome, you’ll be ready with answers to any questions and happy to offer information about hotel services, facilities and the local area. Anything to help make their visit that bit more special. And, creating the smoothest check-out experience, you’ll make sure they leave us happy too.
What you’ll do
• Process guest check-ins, assigning rooms and activating room keys
• Co-ordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in and report any guest concerns
• Answer, respond to and process all guest calls, messages, questions or concerns
• Give guests information and directions regarding property and local areas of interest
• Process check-outs and resolving any disputed charges
• Process payments and room charges, as well as cashing guests’ personal and traveller’s cheques
• Confirm reservations and cancellations, running daily reports on the number of arrivals and departures
Perks you deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
• Team-spirited co-workers
• Encouraging management
• Wellbeing programs
• Learning and development opportunities
• Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
• Recognition programs
You’re welcomed here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you’re important to us and that you’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Marriott International Benefits
What we’re looking for
• A warm, people-oriented demeanor
• A team-first attitude
• Positive outlook and outgoing personality
• Flexibility, problem-solving skills and multi-tasking ability
• The ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time across a work shift
Language required: English. French is a plus
With more than 500 managed properties worldwide (including conference centers) our flagship brand, Marriott Hotels & Resorts celebrates the drive, focus, and resilience of our guests while focusing on exceptional service and genuine comfort. As part of the Marriott Hotels & Resorts team, you'll work to make the most of the travel experience of each and every guests. Find Your World™ at Marriott Hotels & Resorts.
Our Brussels four-star hotel boasts a plush executive lounge, vibrant restaurant and comfortable guest rooms.
As the most convenient four-star hotel Brussels has to offer, we are located downtown and five minutes from the Grand Place.
Six on-site meeting rooms total 6,780 square feet of flexible meeting space with seating for up to 460 for dynamic events.