About Jumeirah and the Hotel:
At Jumeirah we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues, in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the Burj Al Arab soars to a height of 321 meters dominating the Dubai coastline. At night it offers an unforgettable sight surrounded by choreographed colour sculptures of water and fire. This all-suite hotel reflects the finest that the world has to offer.
About the Job:
- Manages workload and assignments with the team, prioritize and schedules resources accordingly.
- Ensures focus is maintained on all guest facing support requests and glitches.
- Proactively monitors guest facing and back of house services such as Wireless Access Points and TV signals.
- Identify areas of improvement with service delivery, works closely with key business departments to streamline IT efficiencies.
- Maintains guest support SLA and team KPI. Review HotSOS information and carries out trend analysis.
- Manages incidents, major incidents, Problems and service requests through various communication channels providing support services to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage Software deployments.
- Acts as a technical escalation point to the Support Specialists.
- Ensures all essential spare equipment is available at all times.
- Manages all C&I events works the Events team to build requirements and formulate proposed solutions.
- Ensures service delivery and incident resolutions are met in accordance with service level agreements for both Guest and back of house colleagues.
- Prepare training guides and step by step documentation on various knowledge base articles and deployment procedures.
- Delivers periodic reports on case information to management.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a Diploma in Computer Science or related field / Microsoft Certification or equivalent.
You must have a comprehensive knowledge of computer hardware / software concepts. You will have at least 2 years’ experience working in relevant senior role with exposure to related business technologies as well as previous experience of supervising a small team within an IT function.
It is essential that you have good command of the English language (spoken and written) and you should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes: your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Management, IT, Other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah
Yet for all the wonder this stunning structure provides when you finally see it in person, it is the service within that really makes the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah so extraordinary.
Repeatedly voted the world's most luxurious hotel, this magnificent destination offers you the finest service and experiences throughout - right down to an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce, helicopter trips from an iconic helipad, private beach access, luxury leisure on a breathtaking terrace with pools and cabanas as well as some of the world’s best dining venues, including the highly acclaimed Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah suite-only accommodation offers discreet check-in within your suite, a private reception on every floor and a host of personal butlers, each a warm messenger of our unparalleled hospitality.
Come and experience it for yourself.