Rooms & Guest Services OperationsLocation
Bvlgari Hotel Roma, Piazza Augosto Imperatore, 10, Rome, Italy, Italy VIEW ON MAP Schedule
The Concierge Supervisor is a key element in a team of professionals striving to deliver a level of personalized service that exceeds not only the expectation of the guest but will add a point of difference from the service provided in any other hotel/resort in Italy.
As a member of the Bulgari team, it is extremely important to ensure that we not only demonstrate our core values in our everyday interactions with our guests, but that our behavior demonstrates a way that reflects the unique personality of the Bulgari Brand.
Our first impression on guests is often a significant part of the lasting impression left in their memories. Everything we do must support the heritage and legacy of Bulgari, which includes our attire and grooming. Everything we do, say and even, don’t say, communicates to the guest. Professional Knowledge
Operational Skills General:
- Ensure that Bulgari Brand Standards and Signature Services are followed.
- Ensure LQA Standards are followed.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish tasks.
- Assists in ensuring that Bell, valet and door team provides services that are above and beyond guest expectation.
- To be able to recommend the best dining venues, tours and attractions to ensure a memorable stay for our guest.
- Supports the establishment of an effective database to be used by all team members for restaurant and local attractions.
- Establishes relationships with local attractions, restaurants and other businesses to enhance guests' experiences.
- Improves service by assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Supports colleagues understanding of guest service expectations and parameters.
- Supports bell, door and valet team to keep them focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest delight and the desired financial results.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Have working knowledge of the hotel operating system (OPERA)
- Familiarizes with hotel’s F&B Venues and its menus to able to make the best suggestions for the guests.
- Familiarizes with Hotel’s Bulgari signature rituals and promotes them to all guests.
- Promote and cross-sell all outlets within the resort.
- Familiarizes and promotes Spa facilities and offers to make reservation.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations of the Company, and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Supports the hotel’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Performs all his/her duties with the sense of priority and dedication.
- Conduct daily SOP audit in various sections and report results to AGSM.
- Keep hotel departments updated about general preferences of the guests, and general information/ knowledge “what’s on in the city” in a timely manner.
- Ensures strong Arrival / Departure Experience & VIP Guest Recognition plans are in place, to drive guest experience scores.
- Serves as an immediate assistant to the Guest Services Manager in achieving and driving guest satisfaction goals.
- Manages the flow of operation at the front drive in assisting the valet and doorman.
- Manages and assist bellmen operations.
- Assist in the Concierge desk operations as required.
- Ensure Daily Log and all forms of communication are used to full capacity and relevant information are handed over to the next shift.
- Ensure proper filing procedures for overall concierge section.
- Handles all messages, mail and packages for guests and hotel colleagues ensuring they are delivered at the appropriate time and stored if necessary in a systematic and efficient way.
- Handles overall hotel limousine and other transportation requirements by the hotel; including airport greeter, hotel car &l driver assignments.
- Ensures that all hotel cars are in compliance with the Bulgari Resort standards, by completing the limousine checklist regularly, per shift.
- Ensures that all Concierge Traces are resolved on a per shift basis.
- Ensures that all Concierge office supplies, collaterals and sundry items are available at par.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Reviews staffing levels and suggest levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met within all areas of concierge.
- Observes service behaviors of colleagues and ensures that all uniformed colleagues are properly attired and groomed, each wearing a nametag and appropriate brand standards.
- Understands and follows all call in procedure for all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Supervises & assists all areas of the concierge under minimum supervision.
- Provides recommendations and arranges services for guests as requested (e.g., car rental, airline and train tickets, office services, beauty and barber services, baby sitting, repairs, shopping).
- Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
- Sets a positive example for concierge team.
- Empowers and motivates colleagues to provide excellent guest service.
- Observes service behaviors of colleagues in terms of brand standard audits, and provides feedback to individuals.
- Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
- Monitors all maintenance and upkeep of the luggage rooms and assets of the hotel.
- Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with colleagues and takes time to appreciate and provide feedbacks as and when required.
- Leads by example for training and role plays for all guest related interactions.
- Sets high degree of training skills and demonstrates training abilities by tracking performances and being a role model for the team.
- Able to work any shift assigned by Guest Services manager, Chief Concierge/ Director of Front Office.
- Participates in departmental meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the front of house goals to produce desired results.
Be able to perform any additional scope of duties if requested by the Chief Concierge and Senior Management to perform any additional scope of duties if requested by the Management.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Developed in partnership with jeweler and luxury products designer Bulgari, our select Bulgari Hotels & Resorts are located in major cosmopolitan cities and luxury resort destinations. Join our team and help deliver the excitement, timeless glamour and heritage of the Bulgari brand.