Salary - up to £11.50 per hour
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - 1 year as a Waiter/Waitress
Cafe BAO, Kings Cross are seeking a Waiter/Waitress to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing’s food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Waiter/Waitress looking for an opportunity in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
Cafe BAO is a new concept by BAO, inspired by the Western style Cafes in Asia, Kissatens in Japan & Boleros in Taiwan. Cafe BAO has a counter to go serving BAO Bakery Good, Bubble Dreams and Coffee. In addition to the alacarte menu, Cafe BAO serves brunch at the weekends. On the mezzanine floor, there is a Bakery Workshop Room which overlooks the main restaurant. This space also doubles up as a private dining space. Each restaurant within the group has been designed with a unique narrative & menu.
As Waiter/Waitress, you be responsible for providing a warm and genuine welcome to our guests, delivering an exceptional standard of service and memorable customer experience, and you will continually lead and inspire the front of house team to do the same.
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Prior experience as a Runner, Commis Waiter or Waiter/Waitress within a high quality, restaurant;
- Eagerness to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in;
- A creative approach with impeccable attention to detail;
- Passion for about food and hospitality, along with the eagerness to continually learn;
- The desire to develop your career within an ambitious and trend-setting restaurant group;
- Good knowledge of or experience in Asian cuisine and culture is a bonus!
- 50% off dining across BAO & JKS Restaurants;
- A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
- School of BAO - workshops, talks and field trips;
- BAO yearly anniversary gifts;
- Employee Assistance Program.
BAO is more than just a place to eat. It is a place where design meets food, at BAO we Think Food, Serve Design. BAO started in a car park in East London in 2013, and the group now has 5 restaurants; Rice Error, a dlievery brand; and Convni, their online digital supermarket.
At BAO we seek people who warm our souls through cooking and hospitality. We strive to cultivate an environment where our design is inspiring, where our unconventional way of thinking bring humour and innovation; our detail challenges you to do your best.