When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. If you’re anything like Isabella you’re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that’s what we love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
Join the Testing and Optimization team at IHG and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
What you will need is ambition, talent and some key skills. For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can provide analytics support to the testing program to help improve performance of IHG’s digital web and app products across multiple brands and markets. Great opportunity to join an established optimization team with high visibility in IHG’s rapidly growing digital channel.
Entrepreneurial and creative problem-solvers who strive for continuous improvement will fit in well here. Preference given to digital analysts who demonstrate a strong record of success (3-5 years) in roles with enterprise-level B2C companies, and with online testing experience.
• Synthesize customer insights from web data, VOC & user testing and customer panels research to identify most promising testing opportunities to drive IHG’s business goals
• Participate in testing ideation sessions
• Calculate test duration & minimum detectable lifts with significance based on test targeting criteria
• Advise testing team lead on optimal experiment structure
• Manage test traffic planning to avoid collisions
• Collaborate with web analytics team or consultants on custom analyses for testing
• Liaise with web analytics team on new tagging or custom tracking needs for tests
• Provide test product quality/performance support to testing Product Manager, from test set up accuracy to bug fixes
• Monitor live tests for any data collection irregularities, including bot contamination
• Review session recordings from test participants as needed to uncover insights or troubleshoot defects
• Manage QA process/output
• Size test wins for business impact
• Conduct post-test data analysis to uncover and communicate outcomes, customer insights and business impacts in accessible, non-technical language
• Prepare weekly updates for team lead on live experiments
• Manage program-level metrics & performance (quarterly & annual)
• Maintain testing archive and ensure that IHG business teams can access it
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible