Area of Interest: Finance
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
To assist the VP Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain with any and all tasks that may be required to ensure the efficient and productive operation of the organization.
- Provide administrative support to the VP Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain departments.
- Collect and analyze data to validate invoices by using advanced Excel skills. Cultivates working relationships with vendors to devise and implement effective processes for invoice submission, reconciliation and approval.
- Create financial month-end savings/performance summaries and year-end performance results. Develop presentations for Senior Management as required, gather large volume of data to design and update monthly statistical reports and graphs.
- Manage day to day front office operations, phone, email communications, meeting/event coordination, and general office management including IT requests, office equipment coordination, new hire setup process, office supply inventory and purchases, sourcing cost-effective vendors.
- Coordinate all time and attendance related functions in Kronos for the department.
- Complete and submit for reimbursement Travel and Entertainment reports and other reimbursement forms as required for the departments, including purchasing and travel card reconciliation.
- Serve as the department coordinator for document retention and management.
- An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience providing senior level administrative support.
- Working knowledge in accounting principles and issues.
- Travel coordination and Travel & Expenditure processing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to completion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Successfully balance multiple priorities.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Must have strong command of Microsoft Office programs, including advance level of Excel and PowerPoint.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req9351Job ID 7071832
- Job type
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration