Area of Interest: Human Resources
Job Title: Administrator, LMS
We are currently seeking an LMS Administrator. The LMS Administrator will play a key role in the delivery and support of the LMS environment which includes the Cornerstone and GLADIS LMS systems. This position is responsible for overseeing daily maintenance and management of the system, in addition to establishing guidelines, and strategic plans for use and expansion of the LMS environment and its integrated products/processes. The LMS Administrator will lead learning systems efforts and best practices to ensure user experience involving our computer based or blended learning products and services. This individual will be the primary systems administrator and support for Carnival’s learning management systems (LMS) and integrated technologies. He/she will own our relationships with the LMS vendors and third-party actors, interface with IT, and support internal stakeholders.
- Upload, publish and maintain LMS content and assets in Cornerstone and GLADIS Learning Management Systems. Develop and document systems, with appropriate workflows and approvals, to ensure published content is accurate and current, and users have correct access based on their role needs. Schedule and create learning events (classes and sessions) in the LMS alongside entering attendance data and other external event data into the LMS, as required. Execute user account/access provisioning within the LMS environments, including but not limited to managing user profiles/roles and user accounts; and changing passwords.
- Act as internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to utilize the LMS systems to deliver, track and measure training to meet organizational objectives. Perform routine LMS business process audits and checks, and compile performance metrics. Facilitate meetings and ensure ongoing communication with HR leaders regarding the LMS environment and integrated products/processes. Partner with curriculum designers and content developers to setup courses within the LMS environments.
- Oversee and effectively plan and communicate system updates, upgrades and integrations in partnership with stakeholders, vendors, HR and IT Departments. Configure, maintain, and perform accurate QA for the LMS environment and its integrated products/processes, including user experience. Verify, submit, and track product bugs/issues to ensure prompt resolution by our vendor's support teams.
- Develop engaging content using authoring tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in the areas of Computer Science, HR, Business or any related field.
- Additional qualifications/certifications in Instructional Design, HRI Systems, Learning technology, Learning preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience with implementing and managing learning technologies and systems required.
- Required knowledge and experience in applying adult learning theory and instructional design. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong project management, leadership, and teamwork. Must have demonstrated excellence in communication and diplomacy with all levels of staff and leadership. Ability to use and facilitate online communications, including chat rooms, videoconferencing, webinars and other technology based communication media. Highly organized and detail oriented. Must have a proactive approach and demonstrate analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint. Expert knowledge of design software and editing tools. Knowledge of HTML preferred.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req8631Job ID 6367866
- Job type
- Miami, FL, United States
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract