Area of Interest: Revenue Management
Job Title: Analyst, Business
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the design, development, and implementation of tools, analytics, and reporting that assist the Revenue Management team in maximizing ticket revenue, enabling better decisions, achieving strategic objectives, and increasing efficiencies. Collaborate across several business areas including Decision Support, Revenue Management Science, Marketing, IT, Guest Commerce, Sales, and the Contact Center to achieve desired results. Support efforts to identify and realize opportunities for automation of reporting, decisions, and analytical functions that improve the time-to-market of pricing and inventory actions.
- Support the development of new business tools and processes that improve sailing management, increase efficiencies, support strategic projects and objectives, and enable better decisions
- Queries, analyzes data and maintains reports using approved reporting tools to provide management with requested system driven information.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to Revenue Management senior management team.
- Collaborates across several business areas to identify ways to streamline and automate daily tasks that improve business effectiveness and efficiency
- Support the business-side on small to large-scale IT/DW projects during key phases of the project lifecycle including requirements gathering, GUI review/approval, data validation, and application testing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Discipline/ Major: Business, Economics, Finance or Marketing preferred.
- Revenue Management or related analytical experience.
- Sound understanding of revenue management concepts and principles. Solid analytical, organizational, and technical aptitude. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to multitask and handle changing priorities with high level of quality.
- Strong MS Office knowledge with a focus in Excel. Proficiency in analytical tools SAS Enterprise Guide and Tableau. Working knowledge of database structure.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req9063Job ID 6756263
- Job type
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible