Area of Interest: Casino
Job Title: Casino AML Analyst
With nearly 100 vessels across the globe, Carnival Corporation is one of the largest onboard Casino Operators in the world. We currently have a high visibility and exciting opportunity for an accomplished Casino AML Analyst to join our Casino AML Team.
You have at least 2+ years’ of AML experience within the Casino and Gaming industry, preferably in a Vegas-Style or a major Riverboat Casino. You have experience with detecting and investigating suspicious activities and know the regulatory framework, reporting requirements and corrective actions very well. With your experience in the Casino world, we are expecting that you will infuse your Casino AML best practices and strategies into our fleet of casinos.
Manipulating data in Excel, running pivot tables and developing intuitive software dashboards does not intimidate you; you are strong at both a technical and a tactical level. Carnival Corporation is looking for an ambitious, career development minded AML Analyst for a once in a life-time opportunity to be an integral part of the Global Casino Operations Department.
Ideally, you possess advanced Casino AML Analytics experience with a strategic mindset for implementing new software platforms in an enterprise environment. You have exceptional reading, writing and presenting skills, you are able to collect data, analyze and establish the facts while drawing valid conclusions and making a sound judgment calls.
If this sounds like your next career move, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your expression of interest today.
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Analyst is responsible for performing CIP (Customer identification Program), KYC (Know Your Customer), and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) compliance functions as a means of ensuring GCO’s compliance with AML, CFT (Counter Financing of Terrorism) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) regulation requirements. Such functions include efficient gathering and review of financial transactions pursuant to shipboard Casino players as a means of identifying suspicious activities.
The AML Compliance Analyst must analyze information received from correspondent ship properties and compile this data in a timely manner to ensure accurate reporting; re Office of Foreign Assets Controls sanctions (“OFAC”), anti-money laundering (“AML”), and USA PATRIOT Act.
- Assisting Department leadership with the design and implementation of integrated solutions for AML patron transaction, monitoring capabilities;
- Investigating and assessing alerts relating to potential money laundering risks in the organization;
- Ensuring efficient identification and timely investigation of transactions considered suspicious;
- The daily assessment of AML reports relating to potential suspicious activities;
- Assisting with developing the Department’s predictive statistical modeling for suspicious activity detection, monitoring, and reporting in accordance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices;
- Review CIRs and conduct additional research and investigation, as needed, and decides whether to conclude inquiry or forward to applicable authorities or supervisors for further review;
- Assist in the composition and filing of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs);
- Responsible for timely completion and filing of Currency Transaction Reports (CTR) with Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN )through BSA E-Filing;
- Utilize a variety of analytical techniques and computer systems to make risk-based decisions concerning patron status
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
- Casino experience a must – Casino Cashiering, Casino Operations or Income Control experience preferred.
- At least two years’ experience in financial services data analysis.
- Experience using data mining/analytical tools and KYC automated solutions is an asset.
- Anti-Money Laundering diploma or similar qualifications an advantage.
- Professional certification with an organization, such as the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), gives a distinct edge.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Corporation & plc is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn and Fathom in North America; P&O Cruises, and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia. These brands, which comprise the most recognized cruise brands in North America, the United Kingdom, Germany and Italy, offer a wide range of holiday and vacation products to a customer base that is broadly varied in terms of cultures, languages and leisure-time preferences. We also own a tour company that complements our cruise operations: Holland America Princess Alaska Tours in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon. Combined, our vacation companies attract ten million guests annually.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis o sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, martial status, mental, physical or sensory disability or any other classification protected by local, state, federal and/or international law.
req8762Job ID 6888232
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible