Area of Interest: Information Technology
Job Title: Intern - Developer
We are currently seeking a Developer Intern. The Mobile/Web Intern will work within the Digital Technology Solutions team and will be responsible for transferring business/team requirements into specific systems. The individual will be working independently or assisting the development team in design, development, maintenance and /or deployment of application components.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Communicate effectively and persuasively with the team.
- High School Diploma or GED/ Associate’s Degree
- Discipline/ Major: Computer Science or the equivalent related technical field
- Technical experience at the University level
- Conceptual thinking for construction of high volume web and mobile applications.
- Conceptual knowledge of technologically appropriate tool sets and relevant operating systems Conceptual knowledge of Test Driven Development, Performance testing and Continuous Integration.ASP.NET and C# programming skills ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms.
- Knowledge of caching, session state, cookie management, view state, POST and GET.
- Knowledge of Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0Knowledge of WCF and web services.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android - Solid understanding of interfaces, inheritance and how they are used.
- Solid knowledge of classes and functions and in what layer they should be placed.
- Solid understanding of the DRY principle (that is "Don't Repeat Yourself") or don't copy code but reuse code Organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate strong attention to details.
- Job type
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible