Area of Interest: Information Technology
Job Title: Intern - Information Management
We are currently seeking an Information Management Intern. The Information Management Intern will work within the EIM CRM/DW delivery team and will be responsible for documenting business requirements, design and development specifications, and architectural diagrams as deliverables to project and system deliverables. The individual will be working as part of the extended delivery and/or support team in the design, development, maintenance and / or deployment of these components.
- Assisting in designing, developing, and documenting maintainable application project deliverables using best practices and industry standards in Word, Visio, Embarcadero, Informatica, and MSSQL.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required to meet project deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and escalate issues or concerns with the team Lead
- High School Diploma or GED/ Associate’s Degree
- Discipline/ Major: Information Technology or Equivalent
- Technical experience at the University level
- Junior or Senior in College with a focus to technical degree.
- Database, DataWarehouse, Integration, Logical and Physical Architecture flows
- Conceptual knowledge of domain appropriate tool sets (Visio, Embarcadero), relevant Data Base technologies (Oracle, SQL), and Integration technologies (Informatica, SQL).
- Solid understanding of interfaces, data quality, and data lineage and how they are used.
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate strong attention to details.
Job ID 7040411
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible