Area of Interest: Information Technology
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Compliance Analyst
We are currently seeking a Compliance Analyst. The Compliance Analyst performs project compliance management functions for the Solutions Architecture team and is responsible for ensuring proper architectural documentation and execution processes of the infrastructure solutions work efforts. This position closely collaborates with Solutions Architecture and Project Management teams by supporting the development and adherence of project intake, investigation and delivery governance relating to documentation, approvals, deployment validation and hand-over protocols. This role will support cross-departmental collaboration and internal communications with staff throughout the organization and service providers while promoting a positive work environment that supports consistency and drives efficiencies.
- Participate in the maturation of compliance validation protocols and ensure adherence of such for Solution Architecture deliverables
- Accountable for accurate reporting, escalation and follow-through of compliance validation analysis performed by the team against all Solutions Architecture deliverables and processes
- Ensure proper publication and documentation management of Solutions Architecture deliverables including those that are modified through the engineering build and operations hand-off processes.
- Work closely with technology managers and solutions architects to ensure proper evidence of controls are included for design sign-off, deployment validation, and operations handover
- Work closely with project managers to ensure Solutions Architecture compliance management activities are planned into the projects.
- Maintain proper awareness and understanding of strategic and tactical priorities of the organization
- Maintain partnership with business units and project management teams to help ensure services are delivered in line with expectations
- Communicate clearly and consistently with architects, leads and management to ensure proper expectations are set and achieved
- Through compliance validation, ensure in team’s solutions and deployments, the security of our enterprise infrastructure and compliance with all applicable security standards (PCI, PII, HIPPA etc.)
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, other advanced science or engineering field.
- Five years of professional IT Infrastructure experience
- Three years’ experience performing IT compliance audit functions
- Above average general understanding of IT Infrastructure systems and processes
- Strong knowledge of PMLC practices
- Strong understanding of internal audit and quality assurance functions
- General understanding of PCI, PII, HIPPA, and SOX
- Ability to adapt and work with documentation and workflow management tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively cooperate with highly-technical engineers and architects
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to analyze issues, use sound judgment, and solve complex problems
- Proficient in multi-tasking
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Understanding of development and project management processes and methodologies
- Understanding of industry trends as well as successful strategies and product roadmaps
- Working knowledge of corporate IT disciplines and group dynamics
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Corporation & plc is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn and Fathom in North America; P&O Cruises, and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia. These brands, which comprise the most recognized cruise brands in North America, the United Kingdom, Germany and Italy, offer a wide range of holiday and vacation products to a customer base that is broadly varied in terms of cultures, languages and leisure-time preferences. We also own a tour company that complements our cruise operations: Holland America Princess Alaska Tours in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon. Combined, our vacation companies attract ten million guests annually.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis o sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, martial status, mental, physical or sensory disability or any other classification protected by local, state, federal and/or international law.
req8848Job ID 6634282
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible