Area of Interest: Marketing
Job Title: Manager, Branded Content
We are currently seeking a Branded Content Manager. The Manager, Branded Content acts as the liaison between day-to-day execution and strategy on all branded content executions. This individual must be able to think strategically, plan and execute on content and audience-based marketing programs. Additionally, the role requires working on creative, planning, execution, competitor benchmarking and analytics as well as managing custom branded content creation and distribution, paid social advertising, social sponsorship activation plans in order to drive awareness, fan/customer growth, engagement, positive sentiment, and ongoing loyalty. The manager will own influencer programming and support celebrity partnerships via content creation.
- Strategy & Planning– Work closely with team to devise cost effective earned, owned and paid social media and branded content strategies that drive brand consideration and engagement; contributes to thought leadership around engagement practices, measurement and process.
- Ideation & Creative – Collaborate with internal and external resources to develop a range of creative, consumer facing content marketing campaigns and promotions; work with content team in designing programs to collect, curate and distribute consumer generated content
- Production – Oversee the production of content developed with branded content, celebrity partners and influencers
- Analysis and Insights – Understand how to interpret data to optimize program performance and provide actionable recommendations
- Project & Team Management – Set timelines, meet reporting deadlines and provide high quality work with compelling results; be able to identify key campaign risks or challenges quickly and work closely with team to address them
- Cross Agency & Vendor Management – Work collaboratively with advertising agency and other supporting agencies to ensure strategy and plans are executed well from a social media perspective
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Mass Communications, Marketing, Journalism
- 4-6 years of work experience with a majority of the experience working within social media; Deep campaign experience involving social media, digital PR and digital promotions is required; proven experience managing multiple project-based executions at a time
- A personal passion for social, mobile & digital marketing, savvy to trends and best practices. Ability to manage multiple project-based executions at a time. Ability to identify the target audiences, shape social marketing strategy, participating in the creative process, and analyzing results for continuous improvement. Able to plan and carryout complex campaigns with minimal direction ensuring adherence to timelines and deliverables. Possess strong writing, communication and presentation skills to Dir/VP and C-level executives, making the business case and telling a compelling story.
- Prior experience overseeing custom Facebook app or digital / microsite builds, intermediate web / development technology is helpful. Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel and work some evenings/weekends
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req8403Job ID 6282020
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible