Area of Interest: Executive Management
Job Title: Manager, Global Strategy
The Group Strategy team drives cross-brand / global initiatives to leverage the strength of the Carnival portfolio. These initiatives are critical to the long-term success of the corporation and have significant C-level visibility. The Manager, Group Strategy is a key position in our group - one responsible for owning and driving multiple modules / work streams expected to deliver substantial, tangible value. The position requires the ability to structure ambiguous problems, to develop and test hypotheses, to design and test complex analyses with large data sets, and to communicate effectively and work with a range of individuals at each of the various brands, from frontline personnel to senior executives. The position requires strong analytical capabilities, a proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, advanced data tools (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx), and a track record of framing, conceptualizing, analyzing and solving complex business problems in fast-paced environments. The Manager will be expected to own and drive multiple work streams as part of broader C-level projects for Carnival Corporation and Cunard.
- Designing and executing quantitative analyses (e.g. models, financial analysis, etc.) and qualitative analyses (e.g. interviews, focus groups, etc.) to support hypotheses and drive work stream insight
- Structuring several work streams as part of an overall strategic project, including the development of hypotheses, proposed work plans, analytics, socialization and implementation planning, and desired output
- Developing, socializing, and aligning recommendations and sources of value with operational brand employees, from the front line to executives, through individual meetings and cross-brand workshops
- Presenting analyses and "so what’s" to senior leadership, socializing recommendations, and driving to implementation and value creation
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 2-3 years of management consulting experience (preferred) or investment banking experience at a top firm
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Corporation & plc is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn and Fathom in North America; P&O Cruises, and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia. These brands, which comprise the most recognized cruise brands in North America, the United Kingdom, Germany and Italy, offer a wide range of holiday and vacation products to a customer base that is broadly varied in terms of cultures, languages and leisure-time preferences. We also own a tour company that complements our cruise operations: Holland America Princess Alaska Tours in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon. Combined, our vacation companies attract ten million guests annually.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis o sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, martial status, mental, physical or sensory disability or any other classification protected by local, state, federal and/or international law.
req9342Job ID 6960397
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible