Area of Interest: Executive Management
Job Title: Manager, Global Treasury
The Manager, Global Treasury plays a key role in our efforts to provide decision support in selecting, optimizing, prioritizing and executing strategic initiatives related to the credit card and payments area. This includes evaluating/monitoring operational and financial benefits for each project as they relate to the corporation. This role also includes daily support functions as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all global credit card and payment processes, acquirers, technologies and vendors. This role also requires the ability to build cross-functional teams and foster a team driven approach. This role is responsible for implementing credit card and payment projects which will institute best in class processes which are compliant with all regulatory and credit card scheme rules at our operating units in conjunction with the brand teams. This role will work in conjunction with other teams within ABG or the Operating Companies to ensure cohesiveness with corporate goals and initiatives. This role will also be the Treasury lead for all Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard related matters.
- Manage multiple strategic payments projects ensuring all stakeholders meet their deliverables and successfully delivering timely and cost-efficient projects
- Analyze brand credit card and accounts receivable data and be able to synthesize it in order to be able to present concise and informative data to make recommendations to management
- Manage the daily interactions with operating companies and with third party vendors for all strategic credit card related matters and accounts receivable matters
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to all internal and external stakeholders on credit card and payment matters at both the brand and strategic levels
- Able to successfully negotiate commercial terms, review legal agreements and provide appropriate and timely feedback for any credit card/payments related matters including coordination of all internal and external stakeholders to drive transactions to completion
- Treasury Lead for PCI initiatives including defining business requirements for OpCo needs and ensuring that any solutions selected satisfies business requirements
- Manage Global T&E/Pcard program
- Merchant Identifier (MID) administration and management
- Manage Co-branded Affinity Card Program
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree is preferred with a focus on Finance, Accounting or similar
- CTP, CPA or Chartered Accountant preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance/Treasury in a global, multi-currency environment. Operational experience a plus.
- Understanding of credit cards, alternative payments, payments technology, and project management preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to manage projects
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Corporation & plc is a global cruise company and one of the largest vacation companies in the world. Our portfolio of leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn and Fathom in North America; P&O Cruises, and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in Southern Europe; and P&O Cruises in Australia. These brands, which comprise the most recognized cruise brands in North America, the United Kingdom, Germany and Italy, offer a wide range of holiday and vacation products to a customer base that is broadly varied in terms of cultures, languages and leisure-time preferences. We also own a tour company that complements our cruise operations: Holland America Princess Alaska Tours in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon. Combined, our vacation companies attract ten million guests annually.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis o sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, martial status, mental, physical or sensory disability or any other classification protected by local, state, federal and/or international law.
req9289Job ID 6877593
- Job type
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible