Area of Interest: Marketing
Job Title: Manager, Insights & Analytics
We are currently seeking a Manager, Insights & Analytics. The Research & Insights team provides meaningful and actionable consumer insights to departments across the organization. The Manager is expected to pro-actively identify timely and actionable insights about our guests’ wants and needs by leading strategic quantitative and qualitative research initiatives across the organization. This role is also responsible for the ongoing identification of new potential demand pools through deep understanding and insights into vacation drivers. Finally, a key component is Voice of the Customer, where this role will define, implement and track the right survey and data tools to understand the customer experience, sentiment, and opportunity areas to improve our products and services.
- Qualitative and quantitative research (includes survey design, online survey programming, sending out invites/sample management, data analysis and PPT report creation)
- Managing ongoing internal and syndicated trackers
- Fulfilling ad hoc data requests as needed
- Mining and analyzing data to find insights and opportunities for growth
- Managing outside vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
- Market Research
- Minimum 3-5 years of quantitative & qualitative research experience on client or vendor side Or 3-5 years of management consulting experience with consumer insights project work.
- Understand different research methodologies, write survey /discussion guides, program online surveys, analyze data and put together effective PowerPoint presentation with insights and recommendations.
- Strong communication skills and understanding of the guest.
- Experience managing outside vendors, sample management and managing tracking studies.
- Focus groups, interview experience, and community management a plus.
- Need to feel comfortable with managing large data sets, performing stat testing and weightings to survey results, mining data from the data warehouse as necessary, and drawing insights from the data.
- Excel, SPSS or SAS, PowerPoint, Word, online survey programming tool like Qualtrics
- PRIZM, Neustar, BrandIndex, experience a plus
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req8570Job ID 6386419
- Job type
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible