Area of Interest: Sales
Job Title: Personal Vacation Planner
Carnival Cruise Line, the World’s most popular cruise line is hiring
Outbound Vacation Sales Representatives.
Make money selling fun?
How fun is that!
You are goal-oriented, competitive and laser focused.
You love making outbound phone calls (min. 120 calls per day) and building long lasting relationships with people that already love Carnival’s fun cruises.
You thrive in a deadline and results driven environment.
You have an engaging personality, a passion for outbound sales and are motivated by financial success!
If this sounds like you, we want to invest in you!
We offer an industry leading fully paid 4-week State of the Art Outbound Sales Training that will turn you into our next Carnival Outbound Sales Superstar!
This is an OUTBOUND telephone sales position. Personal Vacation Planners are provided a database of guests who are either past cruisers or have expressed an interest in cruising with Carnival. This is a high-volume, outbound dialing, sales environment where quotas/metrics must be achieved.
The exempt base earning is $16,500 plus a very lucrative sales commission structure and 6-month bonus guarantee. Average producers earn between $55K - $60K per year, with top producers earning an average of $90K+ per year.
Hours: Monday–Thursday, 10:50am–8pm and Friday, 9am-6pm; Flexible to work weekends when necessary
Location: Miramar, Florida
Join us for an Open house where you can meet the hiring managers
Wednesday, February 7th between 4pm to 7pm
3400 Lakeside Drive
Miramar, Florida 33027
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req9360Job ID 6966079
- Job type
- Miramar, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible