Area of Interest: Information Technology
Job Title: Program Manager, IT Business Policy and Procedures
We are currently seeking a Manager, Business Policy & Procedures. The Manager, OneIT Business Policy and Procedures (BPP) will be part of the Division of IT - Strategic Partnership Office. The position will be responsible for identifying and remediating business process gaps and inefficiencies supported by the Strategic Partnership Office organization. The BPP works in close collaboration with Global Sourcing & Procurement, Strategic Partner Office Finance and Managed Service Liasons to standardize and streamline business processes, identify existing process gaps, and work with Strategic Partners and business units to remediate them. Additionally, the BPP will be responsible for working directly with SPO leadership to identify high priority OneIT initiatives and Strategic Partners to complete them. This role must develop an intimate understanding of OneIT's roadmap, infrastructure environment, application portfolio, business strategy, and IT imperatives. The position also works with SPO compliance teams to ensure Infrastructure Services is in full license compliance.
- Documentation of existing IT cross brand business processes and procedures, identifying process gaps and working with MSLs to standardize processes.
- Manage the implementation of new OneIT Processes and Policies. Oversee the creation of a centralized IT Policy library.
- Work with SPO Communications Director to ensure that customer base has an understanding of how to engage with the OneIT organization. Ensure customers receive a basic understanding of OneIT business processes and set proper customer expectations when engaging with OneIT.
- Develop policies and procedures to support new systems and processes or support changes to existing systems/processes.
- Serve as an advocate for the IT organization, working with customers to identify business processes improvements.
- Meet with business units, IT teams, and Strategic Partners to create detailed process flows of the current state and TAKT times. Identify process bottlenecks and breakdowns and work with business units and IT teams to eliminate inefficacies.
- Work directly with Strategic Partners to design, test, and implement new process workflows in existing Service Management tools.
- Assist with audit, compliance, and regulatory documentation production requests.
- Lead process workshops to identify cost savings and process improvements.
- Identify IT processes unrelated to core Infrastructure Services and work with IT and Business stakeholders to transition ownership to appropriate organization (including Records Management application support).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field and related certifications.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten years managing relationships with internal and external customers across business and IT.
- Minimum of ten years relevant work experience required in a corporate, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with and influencing senior and C-level executives leadership.
- Demonstrated career progress of growing responsibilities, roles and impact.
- Strategic mindset, balancing short-term and long term strategic challenges and imperatives.
- Cruise, travel or hospitality experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and strategy-development skills.
- Strong leadership skills and credibility.
- Strong reliability, time management and results/action oriented project management skills.
- Able to analyze, evaluate and move quickly to support rapid decision making.
- Effective in relationship building, collaborations and interactions with senior and executive leadership, peers and teams across multiple functions/departments.
- Organizational agility; developed negotiation and consensus-building skills and experience accomplishing goals in large, diverse enterprises.
- High professional maturity and ability to keep confidential/sensitive information private.
- Uncompromising personal integrity, as well as a high level of respect for all individuals
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req8971Job ID 6879133
- Job type
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible