Area of Interest: Human Resources
Job Title: Senior HR Data Analyst
The Senior HR Data Analyst is a key contributor to the success of Carnival Cruise Line by providing technical expertise and analytical support to the organization's Human Resources teams. This individual will work with management to develop, track and analyze recommendations for important strategic initiatives. This position supports the HR Analytics team in creating reports, dashboards and HR effectiveness metrics that help business make data driven decisions. The following attributes would be necessary to be successful in the role: Requires in-depth knowledge and experience; Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services; Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions; Works independently; receives minimal guidance; Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members. It is imperative that this position be able to not only draw meaningful conclusions from data sets, but also be able to effectively communicate results to key stakeholders.
- Autonomously applies advanced technical and analytical skills to examine large amounts of data and transform them into informative qualitative and quantitative HR metrics
- Leads key strategic initiatives and efforts independently as part of the greater HR strategic vision
- Updates HR reporting metrics, dashboards, and ad-hoc analyses
- Liaises with HR business, HRIS and IT on defining functional requirements, design, system testing, and deployment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- 5-7 years’ experience related to the role
- HR experience, HR Systems experience (Oracle HCM is critical as well as Lawson, Cornerstone, Taleo, Successfactors, Workday)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Proficiency using SQL, Tableau expertise, data warehouse knowledge or relevant BI tools experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req8677Job ID 6404691
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Miami, FL, United States
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible