Area of Interest: Hotel Operations
Job Title: Senior Manager, Shipboard Talent Acquisition
We are currently seeking a Shipboard Talent Acquisition Manager. CCL operations depends upon bringing in the best talent from across the world to our ships, both through agency partners and directly. With an estimated hiring pool of 5,000 from over 100 countries, working with the departments and complying with all relevant laws, recruiting at Carnival presents a unique challenge. The Senior Manager of Shipboard Talent Acquisition works in Carnival HQ to define, implement and manage the recruiting strategy, in close collaboration with functional departments. Their role will require global management skills and close attention to detail to ensure Carnival remains the employer of choice for cruise candidates worldwide
- Develop recruiting strategy for hotel and maritime teams based off business needs and strategic initiatives including - developing recruiting pipeline, identifying key source markets and estimating budgets
- Manage recruiting data including tracking attrition and providing senior level updates and insights. Develop necessary systems in support including shipbaord applicant tracking system
- Own agency relationships including agency reviews, budget management, process improvement
- Lead the shoreside recruiting teams for marine and hotel; continually identify new processes and drive for improvements (including working with 3rd party partners). Develop the individuals.
- Own recruiting standards, including guidelines, calendar, training processes, agency relatiuonships. Monitor for ethical and budgetary compliance
- Work with senior business partners to ensure practical implementation of new strategies, e.g. recruiting guidelines and training
- Liaise with departments to define and implement their recruiting strategy and get feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least nine years experience in cruise industry. Highly preferred to have specific shipboard experience and within that knowledge of Carnival Cruise Line
- Strong team leader, ability to multitask and handle pressure well. Deep organizational abilities. Proven impact at senior level and able to communicate to leaders. Understands how to use data, including budget development and management
- Deep understanding of STCW, MLC and maritime regulations
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other programs
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates 25 ships designed to foster exceptionally fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Carnival Cruise Line is the leading provider of year-round Caribbean cruises and also operates seasonal cruises in Europe, Alaska, New England, Canada, Bermuda, Hawaii, Mexican Riviera and the Panama Canal. The brand caters to a wide consumer demographic, appealing to families, couples, singles and seniors alike. One common denominator among Carnival's guests is the desire for a truly fun, memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by local, state, federal, and/or international law.
req9334Job ID 6910238
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Miami, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible