This position is not available anymore, but there are more F&B kitchen jobs
Casa Monica Resort and Spa
Front Office Training Program - Casa Monica Resort and Spa
About the job
Description of the Training:
Create unforgettable guest experiences in the Rooms Divisions department at a world-leading luxury hotel/resort through a J-1 program at the Casa Marina Resort. Train in a diverse and multicultural environment, under the guidance and leadership of industry leaders in the guest services field as you rotate in different roles in the department.
This rotational program is designed to give you exposure to the international hospitality industry and give you the experience needed to excel in your career when you return to your home country.
Description of the Position:
Train in all areas of Front Office, including, but not limited to, Front of House Operations, Front Desk Reception, Butler Service:
• Learn to ensure high quality and consistency of service as per Hotel’s standards;
• Welcome guests and colleagues in a polite and friendly manner;
• Train with professionals across multiple outlets to perform tasks as needed;
• Ensure compliance of all Hotel's standards;
• Learn to strive to achieve departmental targets;
• Ensure cleanliness of work areas;
• During training, ensure to be in compliance with all Hotel's health and safety policies;
• Perform all other reasonable duties as needed.
• Advanced English required;
• Must be a current student of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution;
• Or recent graduate (less than 12 months ago) of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution;
• Or a graduate of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution (more than 12 months ago,) with 12 months of verifiable related work experience;
• Or must have 5 years of verifiable related work experience.
• Willingness to learn and follow instructions;
• Positive attitude;
• Good communication skills;
• Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service;
• A polished and professional appearance and compliance with Hotel grooming standards;
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
• Ability to work calmly while meeting deadlines.
Language required: English.
To solve youth unemployment, one internship at a time.
We strive to become an international company that places students and young professionals from all over the world in the working and living environments that helps build a successful career.
To help our participants travel, live and work abroad.
We are committed to providing the best service and being remembered for helping them acquire the technical and soft skills, and develop their professional network.