National Hospitality Services (NHS) has a passion for results. Throughout our many years in the hospitality industry, we have proven the ability to deliver service and value. Our expertise covers a broad range of lodging options, from extended stay and limited service properties, to full-service hotels featuring restaurants and convention centers.
Located just 15 minutes from downtown, our convenient hotel near Circuit of the Americas, offers a stylish, comfortable, and seamless experience for travelers to the Austin area. Guests will enjoy free Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, 24/7 StayFit™ Gym, and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. After a day of meetings, head to the Coffee to Cocktails Bar for a specialty Starbucks® beverage or cocktail from our menu of premium beers, wines, and spirits. From our flexible meeting space to free Wi-Fi everywhere, Hyatt Place Austin Airport has everything you need to stay productive and feel at home.
The Breakfast Attendant is responsible for servings our guests during the daily breakfast at the Country Inn and Suites. This person must have good communication skills and work well in a fast paced position with constant customer contact.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up the daily Breakfast Buffet as assigned.
- Maintain a clean buffet and dining area. Wipe dining tables as guest depart.
- Monitor, cook and stock breakfast items throughout the shift.
- Follow all food, health and safety procedures at all times including wearing gloves while handling food and washing hands regularly.
- Stock designated supply of silverware, glassware, chinaware and other equipment for service.
- Monitor and maintain correct temperature of food at all times.
- Remain professional in appearance and conduct at all times.
- Wash, dry and stock dishes.
- Ensure smooth guest service each morning.
- Complete closing duties as directed.
- Accountable for actions and decisions.
- Clean up any spills immediately.
- Clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensing equipment and other equipment as directed.
- Communicate with management issues regarding safety and service in a timely manner.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest question and/or concerns.
- Understand and respond to customers’ needs and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
Required Skills and Experience
- Background in food and beverage service preferred but not required.
- Reliability is critical.
- Ability to carry multiple dishes at one time.
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Excellent guest service skills
- Highly energetic and motivated individual
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer/client focus essential
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds, unassisted.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Austin, TX, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible