National Hospitality Services (NHS) has a passion for results. Throughout our many years in the hospitality industry, we have proven the ability to deliver service and value. Our expertise covers a broad range of lodging options, from extended stay and limited service properties, to full-service hotels featuring restaurants and convention centers.
Located just 15 minutes from downtown, our convenient hotel near Circuit of the Americas, offers a stylish, comfortable, and seamless experience for travelers to the Austin area. Guests will enjoy free Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, 24/7 StayFit™ Gym, and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. After a day of meetings, head to the Coffee to Cocktails Bar for a specialty Starbucks® beverage or cocktail from our menu of premium beers, wines, and spirits. From our flexible meeting space to free Wi-Fi everywhere, Hyatt Place Austin Airport has everything you need to stay productive and feel at home.
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all guestrooms. He or she must work to promote safety in all guest areas by following strict procedures with respect to passkeys, entry to guestrooms, and reporting any suspicious activity. Housekeeper must demonstrate a commitment to maintaining high quality standards and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean all room as assigned in the required time standards.
- Care for all uniforms, equipment and supplies issued by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Communicate with staff as directed on the status of all cleaned room.
- Maintain cleanliness of public areas.
- Report any observed damage, unusual happenings and safety concerns to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Maintain a solid understanding of housekeeping and laundry supplies.
- Inform management of hazardous situations, emergencies or security threats.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest question and/or concerns.
- Turn in all “lost and found” items as directed listing the room number, the day it was found and the name of the person who found it.
- Ensure that no occupied room is left open and unattended when being serviced.
- Promptly report all maintenance concerns and follow up on repairs.
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities.
- Adaptable to change.
- Understand and efficiently operate a computer.
- High level of flexibility regarding overtime during times busy periods as required by the business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
- Job type
- Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible