We are looking for a Boutique Director who will be the ultimate leader and brand ambassador of the Boutique. They will have an influential part for building and developing an exceptional team that consistently provides superior client service and ensuring that the boutique exceeds defined performance targets. The Boutique Director should be passionate about creating a client service-oriented environment and coaching and mentoring diverse leaders.
The Impact You Can Create At CHANEL:
- Coach and always inspire boutique staff to deliver an elevated client experience for all clients
- Foster a positive working environment and create a culture of feedback, encouraging diversity, mutual respect and teamwork
- Act as leader of leaders, actively developing boutique leadership and empowering the team to manage their direct reports and assigned business responsibilities.
- Develop and achieve business goals, partnering with boutique team and Home Office to devise creative and strategic solutions to increase sales
- Lead the team with agility and resilience, continuously improving based on key performance indicators and lessons learned
- Represent Chanel in the market, developing the client base through community involvement, partnerships with local high-profile businesses, as well as social and seasonal events
You Are Energized By:
- The history and heritage of The House of CHANEL
- People leadership and development
- Fostering a meaningful client experience centered around inclusion and connection
- Building collaborative partnerships and relationships
- Being comfortable in the middle of complexity and ambiguity
- Multi-tasking within projects in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Creativity and innovation by testing, learning and taking new risks
- Minimum 7 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
What CHANEL Can Offer You:
- The opportunity to enhance and develop your strengths and passion of leading and inspiring a team in order to create the ultimate client experience.
At CHANEL, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.