CRM Project Manager - Loyalty Program (H/F)
About the job
Fragrances & Beauty activity affirms its uniqueness through a promise: revealing the beauty of each individual in its most singular form, through his perfume, make-up, and skincare product. This philosophy is largely inherited from Mademoiselle Chanel, who has always worked to assert her own independence and that of all women.
Within the Fragrances & Beauty Europe CRM Department, you participate in the implementation of Europe CRM projects: from its support and implementation to performance monitoring as well as the customer-centric approach of the Fragrances & Beauty.
- PMO : project management : support the operational set up of the loyalty program for launch & pilot test:
- Coordinate, align & synchronize all stakeholders: internal business units especially IT and external service provider/ CRM agency
- Onboard, accompany & coordinate local deployment during the pilot phase: support each markets to adapt the program locally, build the business plan & deploy the roll out
- Accompany specifications of requirements briefs and animate working sessions
- Map, suggest & co-build with teams specific internal process to simplify and maximize our client experience journey
- Guarantee planning deadline
- Support acceptance testing of all tools
- Accompany on the deployment phase of the project:
- Participate on strategic thinking around the loyalty program and guarantee deployment
- Identify potential blockers and support markets
- Prepare training support to ensure visibility, project understanding and status (incl. tools or solutions)
- Support team engagement by working on an internal communication plan
- Define an impactful & engaging internal communication plan to create awareness & retention around the program
- Participate on the reporting set up, KPIs tracking, analyzing metrics success factors & piloting generated value & ROI follow up by identifying our following needs & correction actions.
- Handle external benchmarks on new CRM initiatives around loyalty mechanism & share optimization recommendation: content enrichment, targeting, new ways of communication
- BAC+5 Master graduation – Business or engineer Schools. You already have previous experiences on CRM project managment, PMO on CRM/ digital Luxury universe – Min of 4 year experiences
- English & French : reading, speaking & writing fluently
- Informatic tools as (Word, Excel, Power Point) are mandatory
- Saleforce tools skills is appreciated.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, and know how to federate
- Project management experience, ideally in digital or CRM environment
- Flexible and resilient, you are at ease in a matrix organization
- Organized, and precise, you are detail and client oriented
- You have strong skills to analyze & highlight key topics depending on the audience
- Business trip to be planned
- Department: Project Management