Be an integral part of the smooth operations of the Fashion Product Team reinforcing the Chanel difference and supporting the One Boutique One Story strategy. You will be responsible for monitoring inventory levels of new and existing merchandise and ensuring product is in the right locations to achieve the desired business objectives.
In this role you will have the opportunity to impact the merchandise selection within our Boutique network and shape in-boutique experiences for our Clients. You will gain unparalleled exposure to and work collaboratively with Buyers, Suppliers, Visual Merchandising, and Retail teams within a fast-paced environment.
What you will do?
- Prepares Delivery Files in readiness for collection launch.
- Supports the Merchandise Planner to identify stock for consolidations, as well as actioning transfer opportunities both internally and externally.
- Assists and liaises with the Product Team with raising and tracking stock movements between Boutiques and updating Boutiques regarding Regional and Global Stock Requests where necessary.
- Assists the Product Team with placing Watches & Fine Jewellery orders.
- Undertakes regular local Boutique visits and maintains a close relationship with Boutique Teams.
- Supports the Merchandise Planner with seasonal pricing deadlines and their efficient rollout to Boutiques and other stakeholders
- Continually liaises with the VM Team to ensure the seamless launch of each collection is in keeping with the creative message of the Studio, including the execution of internal strategies
- Provides Boutiques, Customer Service Centre & Repairs Centre with information regarding product updates, issues or defects.
What we are looking for?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a merchandise office ideally within a luxury house
- Relevant Tertiary education.
- Advanced MS Office, Excel in particular. Must show an ability to work with pivot tables and large amounts of data.
- Exposure to Inventory Management.
- Excellent work ethic and attitude and the ability to work within stringent deadlines
- Commercial Awareness – understanding of our business, products and competition.
- Proactive and able to work within stringent deadlines.
- Professional and well-spoken with excellent communication skills.
- Passion for fashion and trends with a good sense of humour.
If this role sounds like your next career move, please apply.