Quality Assurance Manager
About the job
Your role @ Chanel
The Global Innovation & Transformation (GIT) department part of Global IT team aims to enable CHANEL in delivering an exceptional customer experience through innovative, cross-functional, and customized solutions. The Client & Data department within GIT, is in charge of a major customer data transformation program that aims to:
- Offer a deeper client knowledge
- Provide a cross boarder client recognition
- Enable more relevant international services & experiences
Within Client and Data department, the Quality assurance manager ensures the products delivered within its scope (Global Client Platform including 7 products) are at the right quality level.
What impact you can create at Chanel
The Quality Assurance Manager main missions are:
- Define guidelines to ensure that the products and the platform are at the right standards
- Define & share features delivery standards, starting with scoping processes and documents (include Definition of Done, responsibilities and roadmap)
- Manage quality of products in development, integration, and maintenance
- Enforce code quality and perform/supervise code audits
- Enforce test quality and perform test audits
- Ensure technical and functional documentation are provided in time and organized in a structured way and in the different repositories (e.g. MEGA for technical architecture) and Lead the associated comitology
- Identify and manage improvements in Pioneer organization (continuous improvement)
- Actively watch market quality best practices
- Contribute to supplier performance monitoring
The activities described above may not be exhaustive. In case of deep dive for one specific topic, additional support could be required and activated.
This role partners with several internal and external stakeholders and teams from IT (IT Quality team, Integrators, Data governance, Integration, Operations and Production, Regional IT managers, Security team and other various IT functions) to manage the quality & method of the platform in a complex luxury retail environment.
You are energized by
- Understanding of cloud-based technologies and environments
- Ensuring quality of documentation and products delivery
- Leading transversal projects
What you will bring
- Bac +5 (University, Engineering school, Business school)
- Solid experience (+7 years) on Program Management experience on complex IT projects with an international span, preferably in B2C, retail, digital and/or e-commerce sectors
- High level experience understanding the system architecture landscape and integration, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Good facilitation skills and overall ease with presenting to large audiences
- Analytical competencies, rigor, structured mind
- Proactive and good relational skills in managing end-to-end project lifecycles with regional and global stakeholders
- Strong organizational & management skills, ability to multi-task concurrent projects and help team adhere to deadlines
- Dashboarding monitoring skills
- Strong knowledge in test management practices
- Proficiency on azure devops
- Knowledge of development technologies: .NET, JAVA, Azure is a plus (not a pre-requisite)
- Fluent in English and French
Leveraging your unique experiences, Chanel will enable you to
- Gain exposure to different cultures
- Coordinate Global initiatives
- Collaborate with several stakeholders; challenge norms in order to create change while being diplomatic; collaborate and listen in order to tailor approaches.
This role is critical in terms of skills, capabilities and preparedness; hence, its staffing * has already been discussed throughout regular cycles of people development conversation and sourcing.
As a consequence, some are already well advanced in the recruitment process.
However, a fair and objective assessment process is open: supporting to move boldly, to carve their own path, to take the responsibility of their development journey, and self-develop through the application process.
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to Chanel.
- Department: Room Division Management